Below is a summary of our Objectives and Platform.
- Build community-based city plans to counter city-led development initiatives.
- Collectively resist major development projects along the corridor
- Create popular democratic spaces for decision making and coordination
- Encourage popular political unity between neighborhoods along the 7 train
- We want community control of land use and city planning.
- We want more low-income and public housing
- We want equitable infrastructure, transportation, schools, parks
- We want an end to privatization
- We want an end to harassment by NYPD and Immigration